Robert Pozzobon, licensed realtor with Royal LePage in the Niagara Region has been helping clients realize their goals in a profitable and enjoyable way when making real estate decisions for over 25 years.
Robert brings experience and professionalism to achieve your real estate needs with a results oriented background as CEO, President, VP Sales, and General Management roles, in Technology and Real Estate industries. Consistently exceeding targets by focusing on “Execution with Urgency”, aggressive communication, innovative marketing strategies, setting and tracking metrics, and getting close to customers to achieve outstanding results.
Specializing in prestige residential and commercial real estate, Robert is a tireless worker to ensure his clients achieve exceptional outcomes.
My experience has honed the following “know how”:
Royal LePage NRC, Limited Brokerage - Current
- Development expertise – new residential developments and commercial developments
- Sales results – consistently exceeded sales targets for over 15 years.
- Execution – consistently exceed targets and drive lasting customer relationships.
- Entrepreneur - relentless probing for new approaches and quality improvement.
- Expressive clarity – strategic marketing plans and effective communication.
- Management - optimizing people and finances to meet objectives
- Strategic – seeking alliances and alternate channels to expand reach.
- Leadership - of teams ranging from 6 to 2,000 people across multi-country locations.
Niagara North Vacant Land Condo Corp #237 - Current
BP Management Consulting – Owner - 2005 – 2016
- Real Estate Representative – Commercial and Residential
Oxford Properties – VP, Real Estates Services - 2010
- Real Esate Asset and Property Management Consulting
J.D. Edwards & Company and PeopleSoft – VP&GM, North America - 2001 - 2004
- Asset and Property Management of Office and Industrial Properties
Interactive Executive Offices – President & CEO - 2000 – 2001
- Enterprise software business driving growth through “lowest total cost of ownership”
Brookfield Management Services – President and SVP, Operations - 1993 – 2000
- Executive office business driving growth through acquisitions
J.J. Barnicke Limited – Agent for Commercial Real Estate Broker - 1989 - 1993
- Commercial real estate owner and manager driving growth by company branding as the best service provider through “committed to outstanding service” culture
MAI Canada Limited – Director of Sales - 1988 - 1989
IBM Canada Limited – Sales, Marketing, and Sales Management - 1979 - 1988
Peel Condominium 392 – Board of Directors – VP, Finance - 1987 - 1993
Thorne Riddell Chartered Accountants – Audit & Tax accountant - 1975 - 1979
Honours B.A. – Business Administration à Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, Canada